Then overall,
I have use the pre-production document a lot during filming
as I've looked at it too figure out what we need to do for the
advert. The pre-production was very helpful as it had all the information where
I needed and what I needed to do in a certain way.
Script
I have had a look at the script I wrote in the pre-production
and changed some parts of the scripts so it would make more sense I had to
change it during the filming as it didn't look right while I was filming. The
script was helpful though as I only changed a few bits to it. We added a few
bits in as well to make it longer so it didn't seem too small of a advert as it
would not get the attention of the viewer and they will not be interested in
what the advert was about and I couldn't make the advert too long or they would
get bored and lose interest.
Production
Schedule
I found
this very helpful, as I was able to organize when I need to get it done by so
it does no overlap with each other and cause confusion with what I need to do. I
followed this all the way though and got the work done by the dates set by
myself. A few I had to go over, as I had to finish another day or get someone
else done before I could finish that.
Production
Schedule Location Visit Sheet
I was
able to use this during figuring out when to or not to film because I was able
to check if the day we was thinking of filming was going to be raining or not. We
were able to check where we are going to film and where most of the noise of
the road would be coming from. I am also able to check that we don't fall into
any potential treats that could make our advert look bad. This is good so we
are able to avoid them when possible. A way I could improve this next time is
by adding more information next time like how could I not make these problems
happen.
Call
Sheet
I have
found this part of the document good as I am able to look at who is looking
after what during the filming and if something goes wrong with a peace of
equipment then I will ask the person who was responsible of looking after the
equipment. I am also able to look at what I need to collect e.g. items for
clothing and props I need for the scene. I could improve this more by giving
more on the information of what we need like assessors of clothing for each
person (if needed).
Contingency
Plan
This was
helpful to some extent as it didn't have much information in this part but it
still helps to some extent as it tells me how to counter the problems that could
interfere in my filming. I could of added more information into this part
explaining what I could do so I will not make mistakes and understand what is
needed to be done.
Risk
Assessment
I found
this useful as I was able to see what risk that could happen and how dangerous
they are and most of the problems that could happen was not really that
dangerous and had a rank of about 2 which is not bad at all so it wasn't much
of a concern to keep a eye on these problems as they would rarely happen. But
it was still worth having a look at it.
Production
Budget
This was
useful to some extent as it tells me how much I would need to pay to get the
equipment I need. But I didn't need to pay anything as I got the resources from
the school so it wasn't useful
Shot List
I found
this part of the document helpful, as I was able to look at the shots in the
order and see what kind of shot it is and what is in the shot. I would of put
more information in my next document to give myself more of a idea of what I am
fully doing in the shots for example I could explain what certain people are
doing.
Filming
order
I didn't find this helpful, as I already knew what
order I was doing the shots in so I didn't need to look at this part of the
document. If I was going to use it I would be able to see what shots are to go
in what order of the advert. To make this part better I would add more
information next time.
No comments:
Post a Comment