Friday, 21 June 2013

assignment 4 task 2

The methods you have used, e.g. a focus group, survey monkey
I will be doing a focus group with around 4-5 people. I will also be doing a survey on survey monkey

What the pros and cons of your chosen methods are
I will be able to see what the audiance feels about my advert and from my own eyes and not from a computer survey. I will be able to see their reactions from their facial expressions. The cons are people might lie about how they feel and write something that is not helpful.

The range of audience you collected feedback from, e.g. age, gender
The age will range between 16-19 years of age and mixed gender of males and females.

The questions i will be asking are as followed:
Do you think the advert was good in a rating of 1-10? 1 being was rubbish and 10 being very good
Do you think the advert was suitable to show the game mine craft?
What do you think the story is of the advert?
Does the advert make you want to buy the game box?
Do you think the text was suitable for the advert?
What would you say i should improve on in my advert?

Click here to take survey

The feedback is reliable as i know the people taking the survey can be trustworthy and will tell the truth about the advert

No comments:

Post a Comment